– By Vijay Verghis
http://shipwheelcattle.com/ranch/ Content has become a very powerful word in the digital age today, empowering people everywhere to have a voice. Through words, video, audio and various other media, content tells the story of a product or service and propels your brand into the hearts and minds of prospective customers, existing customers and fence-sitters alike. Without it, the web would simply be an empty shell of graphics, meaningless navigational menus, and links that lead to empty pages. Good content is critical. It has truly become a powerful weapon in the web and mobile marketing arsenal of successful businesses around the globe.
buy priligy review Where Content stands
Of course, your content serves no purpose if it is not effectively marketed to your target audience… Content marketing is part art, part science. By all means, content marketing today, has proved to be the cornerstone of most successful online business endeavors. Thousands of business – large and small, need to learn to write powerful copy that would get their sites noticed by search engines and motivate their target audience to visit, engage & finally buy. It has today, has become a powerful strategic tool for businesses, borrowing in as much from commerce as from culture. However, its not just a passing fad or marketing trend. It’s clearly here to stay. Through good content, you connect and engage with your audiences as they form perceptions about you and your brand . It is the catalyst that allows our audience to speak to us in different ways and makes us want to share, eventually motivating them to buy.
When it comes to web, where to buy priligy in china content has been king for along time and its not stepping down anytime in the foreseeable future. With mobile, new content opportunities are proliferating at a maddening pace.
However, an uncomfortable truth out there is that most content out there is poorly written or produced and does not help companies get the results they are hoping for. In fact, most of them spend money/energy on the design, architecture of their sites and fail to invest on the content.
Key to content success
There are many strategies that one can deploy for online and mobile content, however there are 6 key things to follow –
1. Learn who your customer is and where his/her pain points are
2. Develop consistent, relevant content across multiple channels
3. Let the ideas spread, free and give away all control
4. Let people share your ideas and link to your content be available in social media and search engines
5. Become a trusted solutions SME in your industry
6. Let your customers talk about you
So what’s hot in the content marketing space
Social media marketing is revolutionizing corporate world; Companies are flocking to social networks because they don’t have a choice – that’s where a lot of their audience reside these days. Social media accounts for 27 percent of all time spent online and has become a popular way for customers to discover and research brands, and for business to reach out to potential customers. 93 percent of marketers currently say they use social media for business.
Each social network has different audience demographics, so it is important for business to strategically choose which networks to utilize based on their target customers. For example
1. 67 percent of people online use Facebook, making it the top social network
2. Facebook users are 60 percent female
3. The average Twitter user is a 28-year-old woman
4. Instagram users are most likely to be between 18 to 29
5. Pinterest attracts women with more education and higher income
If a business wants to be successful in social marketing then they need to have a clear digital strategy that incorporates social media.
If you are not optimizing and creating content for mobile sharing, you miss a big opportunity to reach a bigger audience, and to influence purchase decisions while your audience is mobile. Content marketing for mobile has the ability to be promoted in a sharp, geo-aware way that can essentially drive local footfalls to your store, leverage events such as sporting events or holiday celebrations, and influence purchase decision of consumers. By making a few changes to your existing content, you can make your it available to those who prefer mobile consumption. A Nielsen and Google study suggests 77% of total mobile searches are made from places like the home or office, where consumers are more than likely to have access to a desktop computer. Some key best practices to keep in mind
• Mobile content should be easy to read quickly as the viewer is “always on the move”.
• Length matters. The shorter the better.
• Incentives must be easy to enroll and register for. Most brands use a login with facebook feature to circumvent detailed form fields that are often difficult to fill using a mobile device.
• Video works in mobile devices. This is a preferred method of engagement. 15 second clips on Instagram or vine on twitter are useful engagement techniques.
• Make mobile content highly personalized and more relevant.
Search Engine Optimization
Many marketing experts speak about the days of SEO are over. I’d hold my horses on that one. With so much of information pumped online every second, the information playground is getting larger by the moment and search will be even more important.
Over the past few years biggest online search engines always release numerous updates focused to increase the quality of their search results. This has made harder for SEO wizards around the world to rank sites today in contrast to previous years. A very interesting article on this topic.
Summing it up
Content marketing is a means of communicating confidence and integrity on behalf of any online business. Its fully utilizing the immense power of the web and mobile to unleash a fury of connection and conversion. Its doing everything right online and through mobile, when most of your competitors are not quite there. The content you write & produce will hold a great deal of power and communicate a positive image of your company in your prospective customers’ minds. Content marketing means a lots of things to different people. Only a few understand how powerful it can really be. Good content has meaning; however it is Great content connects you to people. There are lot of success stories being told and you can be part of the great story.
Disclaimer: All company names, trade names, trademarks, trade dress, designs/logos, copyrights, images, content and products referenced in this blog are the property of their respective owners.Spread the word!
Find us at -
- 53- By Mo Elnadi Website: http://agencyinsider.org/ Instagram & Pinterest : Not just for the Crafty Hipsters An effective social-media marketing strategy is essential for building brand affinity and audience loyalty. And social-media audiences love visual content—photos and short videos. Instagram & Pinterest are the two main visual social platforms–and business can use them…
- 39A seasoned commercially minded, multilingual digital marketing strategist with solid hands-on experience. Working with brands and startups to build integrated digital campaigns that drive measurable revenue. Mo has deep knowledge in defining and executing integrated multichannel campaigns including display, organic search, programmatic PPC, email, SEO, social and experiential. With…
- 39- By Pratibha Saroj Website: http://agencyinsider.org/ Though SEO keeps evolving, it has been here since a long time. Hence, there are few myths and apprehensions among the misguided/misinformed non-SEO experts that should be put to rest immediately. If not, these may put your business into serious trouble if not now,…