buy prednisone canada online Human beings are pack animals. We need each other – some of us a little more and some of us a little? Whether we live in downtown in Manhattan or Shanghai, the matter of fact is that we all want to follow url connect and desire the attention of others. It’s the plain and simple truth. Its ramification is highly relevant in the digital age. I know some of you might be saying to yourselves, “yeah what does that have to do with digital?” Well, I personally think its important to take a step back and see the bigger picture of how we humans are wired to each other. The fact is that digital technologies are going to connect you with each other for a number of different reasons.
Human behavior drives within a hunger to connect socially.
So what are the primary motivators?
-To be liked, appreciated
-To be attractive, sexy, comfortable
-To be divergent, respected, happy and healthy
-To be given importance
-To gain knowledge, make money or save time
-To have fun and make work easier
-To make life convenient
As we create technologies, we need to ask ourselves which human motivation am I connecting with? Am I fulfilling a few of these or just one? The growing importance of digital technologies parallels an interesting change in culture. We primarily used to be customers of products and amenities, however now we have become customers and creators. Think about it, companies used to tell us how things are going to be and we simply accepted it. Now, we all tell each other about ideas, concepts and available choices and we all only consume only the best stuff. The democratization of commerce has finally taken over! The culture is changing right before our eyes and companies like Apple, Google, Facebook and Uber are leading the way.
If your company has always simply “sold stuff”, then you will have an immediate challenge. Being a creator requires a mindset. How do you build something cool that will help you get over the hump? How do you differentiate yourself from the old school traditional organizations that are stuck in the traditional technology paradigm, spending millions of dollars and talking about digital disruption?
Human Behavior creates a drive (hunger to connect) socially.
Few important points to keep in mind.
1. Think Different – So the first way is to set yourself apart from the crowd is to “think different” and not let what others do impact the products or services you create and bring to market. People always like to see something different and unique.
2. Keep things simple – Customers constantly tell us that while choice is nice, in reality they want the process of choosing a product to be simple and not complicated by a plethora of choices. Keeping your product simple helps.
3. Design DNA – Build experiences that reach across platforms, however constantly touching the human personality. That personality is an amalgam of design, experience and branding. Innovation is the forefront mantra for anyone to be competitive. Embedding design principles into your management strategy, helps drive innovation to the core.
4. Experience has no boundaries – Companies like Facebook, Apple & Uber always bring one thing to the forefront, digital is for the young and the bravehearts. This industry is going to be driven by the motivated and will need high levels of octane energy to grow and traditional approaches might not bring results.
These principles may seem a bit simplistic however can be primary contributors that can lead to your company’s success. We have to remember that human behavior is constantly adapting to new needs, however with the right focus and approach we can make it easier to connect.
Disclaimer: All company names, trade names, trademarks, trade dress, designs/logos, copyrights, images, content and products referenced in this blog are the property of their respective owners.
Spread the word!
Find us at -
- 31– BY VIJAY VERGHIS Producing more engaging content is the number one challenge for marketers. When it comes to web, content has been king for along time and it's not stepping down anytime in the foreseeable future. With mobile, new content opportunities are proliferating at a maddening pace. Yet for some reason most people…